Friday, November 13, 2009

It's time for another semi-annual post, although I'm probably a little late. Summer went by way too fast for my liking and I'm not really ready for the snow or Holidays yet. They are right around the corner. Recap on the last six months:


This summer we went camping, but of course not enough. We had a good time. Josh and Porter decided to try dirtbikes. They have a lot of fun on them. They still make me a little nervous. Josh had some vacation and took the older kids camping for a week. I had to work, which was a blessing in disguise. I'm not sure I would have lasted for a whole week. The kids had a blast. Porter and Addie both played soccer this year. It was hectic having to go to two different games which sometimes conflicted. We made it though. Porter then played flag football this fall. He had a lot of fun and made quite a few good plays and touchdowns. We were very proud of him.




Porter and Addie are both in school this year. Porter's in second grade and Addie's in kindergarten. Both are having fun. Life is crazy when school is in session. All the papers and homework coming home each night. And I only have two in school. I can only imagine what it's going to be like with four in school. I can hardly wait!!




We have fun on Halloween. Porter was a football player, Addie a ballerina and princess, Cache a dragon and Gunner a spider. They all looked so cute in their costumes. They were also very proud of the pumpkins we carved.





We are excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas and can hardly wait to see everyone at our holiday parties. We're so thankful we live close to family and can see them often. We hope you all have a wonderful holiday season.

2 comments:

Jennifer Brizzee said...

You guys have some good-looking kids. I can't believe how big Gunner is, I don't even know him. I took some of these pictures for my little project, so you don't need to worry about getting others. Thanks, see you soon.

Halo BW said...

Happy halloween!

https://www.profirefox.org/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html