Monday, February 2, 2009

Semi-annual update

Mom and Gunner













Addie and her Gorgeous nails














Porter and his "lifesaver"








Well, it's time for the semi-annual update. I finally downloaded my camera from the holidays and thought I would post some of them. Time has flown by and Gunner will be the big 1 this coming Tuesday, February 5th. I can't believe my "baby" is already a year old. He's already a little "big" boy. He started walking about a month ago and the stairs are the next big milestone to pass. We're getting close on that one. Cache is working on potty training. I think this will be a slow process, unfortunately. Addie is busy with preschool and is working on her Valentines for the kids in her class. Porter is back to school after a much loved Christmas break and working hard at math and reading. In March his class is putting on a play call the Three Piggy Opera. He plays the part of the bricks peddler. We're looking forward to seeing him in his first play. This video is Cache's Christmas wish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

asemi-annual update hunh? Your kids are so stinkin' cute Hilary!

emily said...

Love the pics Hil and finally, the update. Hey do you have that funny pic of Brooklyn in the goggles? Could you send it to me. Gracias!!!

Halo BW said...

Love the pics!

https://www.bed-e-buys.net/2020/12/pinjaman-online.html